I really do not know about you, but I detest getting to unbuckle and unbutton my trench coat anytime I acquire it off. It usually takes for good! In addition, the extensive belt is constantly a discomfort. That’s why I typically wrap and tie the coat. It’s so significantly simpler to set on and just take off (which in particular useful when you’re traveling!). Here’s how to tie a trench coat belt in entrance like I do:
- Do not button up your coat. Basically wrap it all-around your body, with the buttons side in entrance.
- Make the facet of the belt with no the buckle much longer than the aspect with the buckle.
- Convey the prolonged facet of the belt more than and below the shorter aspect and tie in a basic knot.
- Loop the for a longer period side of the belt less than the shorter facet and fold into a loop away from your overall body.
- Pull the loop by the tiny gap earlier mentioned the buckle.
- Tighten by pulling the loop and the aspect of the belt with the buckle.
I know. It can be confusing at very first. But I promise as soon as you do it a several time, it feels like second mother nature. If you like to see how it is finished by means of video you can check out my Instagram Reel on how to tie a trench coat belt in front.
Here I’m wearing my maxi trench coat. I acquired it for springtime in Paris years ago and I’m so happy with the buy. It is water resistant with a detachable hood. As well as, it’s equipment washable, which is pleasant. I couldn’t obtain my shade offered on the net but it’s on sale in black and khaki and also on sale in navy and black.
I’m 5’3 so I ordered a petite considering the fact that it’s these types of a extended duration. However I couldn’t obtain petites in this fashion anymore. But they do have a a little shorter model, which would be a wonderful length for us shorties. And here are a bunch more trench coat possibilities from the very same brand… all on sale!