We’re excited to announce that Veeqo has re-launched as a FREE multichannel shipping software!
Regular readers of the Veeqo blog – of which there are of course many – will know that late in 2021, Veeqo became part of Amazon. Well, we’ve been busy ever since building something new. Last week, we finally got the chance to unveil it to the world. Our CEO took to the stage at Accelerate, Amazon’s annual seller conference in Seattle.
So, just what is the new Veeqo?
Veeqo is shipping software that does more than print labels. Veeqo offers all sellers, regardless of order volume, the core features you’d expect in a multichannel shipping tool – great automations, bulk shipping, and discounted rates with UPS, U.S. Postal Service, DHL, and FedEx. But then Veeqo layers on some special extras that are designed to help your fulfilment scale – inventory control, picking with a mobile device, and analytics and reporting. We call these our ‘power features’.
And just how much will I need to pay for all these amazing few features? Nothing. Nada. Zip. A big ol’ donut. Veeqo will be completely free to all sellers, no matter where you sell, no matter your order volume.
Existing Veeqo sellers will have the chance to switch to our free plan from the 3rd October – Look out for more details and please contact your customer success manager
Previously priced at an average cost of $450 per month, Veeqo is now free for all sellers. Sellers who ship via Veeqo pay only for their chosen carrier labels, with no monthly fees.
Let’s get into the detail
Veeqo’s core shipping tools
Veeqo’s multichannel shipping features will help you cut the cost – and improve the speed – of your fulfilment.
- Import orders from all your channels: Everything you need. Connected in one place. Veeqo integrates with the world’s most popular retail applications, including ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, shipping carriers and more.
- Rate-Shopping: Save time with rate shopping that automatically chooses the best value label for each order you receive on any channel. Veeqo syncs your orders from Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify and more, automatically choosing the best shipping rate for each item based on size and weight.
- The same guarantees offered with Buy Shipping: Buy labels for Amazon orders using Veeqo on time and you’ll be protected against A-Z carrier claims related to late delivery and negative feedback. Just like you find in Buy Shipping.
- Shipping Automation: Ship bulk batches of up to 100 orders with the lowest rates automatically selected and automatically send tracking emails to customers as orders are fulfilled, saving sellers time and money.
- Brand Your Shipping: Provide a consistent brand experience with branded packing slips and invoices.
Our power features will help you run an efficient fulfillment operation as you scale. They’re launching in November 2022.
- Inventory Sync: Automatically sync inventory across Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Shopify.
- Track and Purchase Inventory: Veeqo offers a full inventory management solution that makes it easy to track and count stock across locations, manage bundles, and email purchase orders to suppliers
- Picking with your mobile: Pick and pack orders faster while preventing 99% of errors with the added accuracy of the Veeqo scanner and mobile app.
- Reporting and Forecasting: Generate reports that provide actionable insights, enabling sellers to make smarter stock decisions using inventory performance, historical stock, and financial information.
Veeqo is now available to Amazon sellers in the U.S., with early access to new features available in advance of the full launch of the new features later this year.
Sellers can learn more about Veeqo’s low-cost shipping labels as well as cutting the cost and time needed to fulfill multi-channel orders with low shipping rates, automation at www.veeqo.com.